DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New IOS app for Panorama on AppStore PANO AMIGO

I wish I could find an app for iOS to stitch the 360 photos off of the sd card once I transfer them to my phone or iPad. I have googled and searched everywhere and can’t find anything. Does anyone know if that’s out of the limitations of the iOS operating system, or has no one developed this kind of app?

I wish I could find an app for iOS to stitch the 360 photos off of the sd card once I transfer them to my phone or iPad. I have googled and searched everywhere and can’t find anything. Does anyone know if that’s out of the limitations of the iOS operating system, or has no one developed this kind of app?

Hey Sitruknosnhoj. That's not likely to happen for any device running below iOS 11. The problem is that stitching is a mathematically expensive procedure. Hangar app handles this through a server-side application, but they only attempt it with your low-res images, which obviously limits the final output. The Go App also uses your lower res .jpg's, but I'm not certain if the stitching is handled in the app itself or in the cloud.

I actually coded the app in question on this thread - Pano Amigo, and am currently experimenting handling the stitching in-app. Very mixed results so far. Half the time, it crashes my iPhone X before it finishes. Would love to slip this feature in a future update!

Reactions: Sitruknosnhoj
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidwujr