DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New iPad and Random Shutter Sound

Elo76

Reactions
So I've been an android fan my whole life but finally decided to try my luck with an iPad. I just purchased a 2019 7th generation iPad 10.2. Yesterday was my first time out with it. I immediately noticed that I wasn't hearing my shutter sound for every shot. It was storing all of them though. I shoot in 3 AEB so I know it takes some time to recover. It just wouldn't make the shutter sound every time. Never did this on my Note 8.

Thoughts?

Which ac?
I have had the same experience on occasion with(if I remember right) an mp.

Yes. It is a Mavic Pro. Just bothers me because it didnt do that with my Note 8. Makes me think it's not taking pics.

probably an IOS glitch. That’s the way I viewed it anyway.
just like all these spelling errors I have now with apple’s new update on this silly iPad (13.1.3?)

probably an IOS glitch. That’s the way I viewed it anyway.
just like all these spelling errors I have now with apple’s new update on this silly iPad (13.1.3?)
Generally speaking, camera shutter sounds are an option you control. I may be off base here but if we are talking about the artificial camera shutter sound when taking stills, I personally turn that off on my phone to be a bit more candid. Go into your phone or iPad settings under camera and you should see the option to turn sound on or off. It's not a Mavic option as near as I can tell.

Reactions: Pontoon-pilot
The other little glitch you will see at some point is in the lower left corner of the screen. The radar icon will sometimes not want to spin when you rotate your position. Another IOS bug.

Reactions: Pontoon-pilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman