DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New iPhone SE (2020)

Rustic17

Reactions
The iPhone SE 2020 is not on the approved list for the Air 2 but it has the same chip (A13 Bionic) as the iPhone 11 which is on the list. I'm talking the new SE, not the original version. Is anyone using the new SE and how does it work with the Air 2? Also, does the Air 2 only interface with the processor/chip or are there other components involved?? I'm thinking if the only interface is in the chip and the same chip is used in an approved mobile device (the 11), then the SE should be okay. The difference in phones is $700 versus $400 and the SE has all the features I need. Thanks for your replies.

As a general rule, I would not expect any issues with any model iPhone, including the iPhone 12 models as long as the Fly App or Go 4 were vetted to run ok with the version of IOS on the device..

The iPhone 12 will be running IOS 14.2 more than likely in a couple weeks, and there have been some issues reported with initial beta's, but those may have been cleared up with subsequent beta's... Course the testing will come shortly after someone gets their 12 I am sure...

Reactions: Matigas Ulo
I fly the MM and MA2 using the new iPhone SE and have had no issues flying or editing videos using DJI Fly app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming