DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Lady

Kamloops BC welcomes you to the forum. As you know lots of knowledge and info here and living in "Beautiful BC" we have a great area to explore.

As for your interest in googles with the mini, have you checked out Litchi for panoramas, waypoints etc? I have been using it for VR by putting my phone into some cheap google holders for the VR experience. Also have fun putting the prop cage on my mini and flying in and around a playground with slides, monkey bars etc. Gaining some skill and confidence but still using the cage as training wheels.

Fly safe, be safe and enjoy your mini!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :)

Kamloops BC welcomes you to the forum. As you know lots of knowledge and info here and living in "Beautiful BC" we have a great area to explore.

As for your interest in googles with the mini, have you checked out Litchi for panoramas, waypoints etc? I have been using it for VR by putting my phone into some cheap google holders for the VR experience. Also have fun putting the prop cage on my mini and flying in and around a playground with slides, monkey bars etc. Gaining some skill and confidence but still using the cage as training wheels.

Fly safe, be safe and enjoy your mini!

I have not done either yet. Thanks for hints of stuff i could try.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs