DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Lady

ATW

Reactions
Hello fellow drone enthusiasts, joined today because I want to upgrade my current drone, and came to pick your brilliant minds first.
Currently flying a Mini, going to move up, and also have smart contoller, and goggle questions.
Live in Beautiful British Columbia, Canada.

Ariel

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America ATW.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Thank you all. What a friendly place.

Before someone asks what is the secret meaning to my user name, there is no amazing story behind it, simply my initials, that boring.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

If you already have a Mavic Mini then the most likely upgrade path would be to the MA2 or the newly released Air2s. Both are a huge jump in both quality and price. If you're looking to upgrade a little without breaking the bank then the Mini2 which is still under the 250g limit is another option but I really think if you want more, MORE, MORE then either of the Air2 models would be the way to go so long as you have or plan on getting your pilot certificate.

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine! There’s many knowledgeable members willing to help you with any questions you have. Search the forum using key words and if you don’t find an answer, post your question and I’m sure you’ll get a quick response. Fly safe and stay safe!

Hello fellow drone enthusiasts, joined today because I want to upgrade my current drone, and came to pick your brilliant minds first.
Currently flying a Mini, going to move up, and also have smart contoller, and goggle questions.
Live in Beautiful British Columbia, Canada.

Ariel
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! BC is a beautiful area. Actually the entire PNW is pretty stunning. One of my favorite regions. Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661