DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New licensed pilot Cave Creek, Az

jlkhiker

Reactions
Passed the part 107 by the skin of my teeth on first try. Have a question about videos and
photo. What is the best or easiest application out there to edit my work?

Welcome to the forum :)

Reactions: jlkhiker
Passed the part 107 by the skin of my teeth on first try. Have a question about videos and
'Best' and 'easiest' are two different and not always compatible qualities. I would recommend looking at Openshot for starters (for video). It's open-source software and would be fairly easy to learn. It also works well on older computers. For photos I would recommend either RawTherapee (also open-source, processes DNG files) or Affinity Photo (paid software but very inexpensive and works similarly to PhotoShop).

Welcome to the forum! :)

What is the best or easiest application out there to edit my work?
You can find a list of commonly used video editors here. After you choose one, head over to YouTube to find how-to videos.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome, from Surprise, AZ. Congrats on the test. I use Movavi Video Editor, I know there is better though, happy flying!

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! I use DaVinci Resolve 15 for video editing, PhotoShop for photo editing, Aurora HDR for compiling AEB photos. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jspeer2