DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New M2P, first "real" drone in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

ExplosiveBolts

Reactions
Hello all from the beaches of NE Florida. I bought a toy Inspire clone with a camera in the nose to learn to fly a couple of years ago (no GPS, or any computer aided controls). Finally got the real thing this winter. Hoping to get the inside track on any Mavic 2 Pro tips, tricks, issues, DIY mods, etc. Maybe meet up with other pilots locally.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

0rojyyg-png.56543

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello all from the beaches of NE Florida. I bought a toy Inspire clone with a camera in the nose to learn to fly a couple of years ago (no GPS, or any computer aided controls). Finally got the real thing this winter. Hoping to get the inside track on any Mavic 2 Pro tips, tricks, issues, DIY mods, etc. Maybe meet up with other pilots locally.
I'm in Riverside, live next to Memorial Park. It's a nice place to fly, sometimes other drones are out there. Message me if you want to come out, I can usually make it on Sat or Sun. I'm brand new at drones, just got my mavic pro for Christmas.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LMcVetty