DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MA2 Owner

Hi, new MA2 owner with Smart Controller near Franklin, TX. It was recommended that I sign up with MavicPilots to learn. Since I am a newbie, I will be doing a lot of studying and training. I am glad to be part of this group.

I live near "Franklin" too - just NC - "Land of Waterfalls." Never heard of Franklin, TX. Lived in Arlington for 10+ years - BEFORE DRONE. Did take some DartDrone classes in Dallas area for some great training / knowledge - so if you can do that - money well spent (yes, their classes are expensive), esp if you're thinking of getting your 107. Knowledge is king in droning, so the more you know - the better you will be at flying and understanding the "rules" of the game - depending on where you fly - those rules can be harsh or no fly at all.

Since most of TX is relatively flat, you should have a lot of wide open spaces to fly and learn. Also download some of the apps like KittyHawk to know the "rules" of where you plan to fly. There are a lot of No Fly / Restricted zones to be aware of and the apps do a decent job. Some places allow flying, but you need prior authorization and within certain limits - esp around airports / heliports / etc.

Hi, new MA2 owner with Smart Controller near Franklin, TX. It was recommended that I sign up with MavicPilots to learn. Since I am a newbie, I will be doing a lot of studying and training. I am glad to be part of this group.
Welcome and yes it is a good place to ask questions as many of us have been down the roads you will go

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos