DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MA2 owner

Tetrad

Reactions
After owning the mini for approx 6 weeks (first drone) I’ve already broken my “wait a year to upgrade” rule. Been obsessively watching YouTube reviews and gave in today. Can’t wait to fly it!

I figure I will keep the mini for hikes and travel.

Happy to be part of this group!

Congrats! I was in the same boat, the MA2 came out 2 weeks after I bought my Mini--which was my first drone ever. I figured I'd just get adept at flying the Mini, then look to upgrade in a year or so. But, the MA2 was getting such great reviews and had so many great features that I just couldn't wait and bought MA2. ;)

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in North Texas!

The MA2 is a great machine with a great camera. Lots of cool stuff to shoot in BC! We have over 100,000 members world wide to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can.

Thanks for joining!

Reactions: Tetrad
After owning the mini for approx 6 weeks (first drone) I’ve already broken my “wait a year to upgrade” rule. Been obsessively watching YouTube reviews and gave in today. Can’t wait to fly it!

I figure I will keep the mini for hikes and travel.

Happy to be part of this group!

Congratulations!

As far as being a happy part of this group, I can change your mind
mischief.gif

Congrats! I was in the same boat, the MA2 came out 2 weeks after I bought my Mini--which was my first drone ever. I figured I'd just get adept at flying the Mini, then look to upgrade in a year or so. But, the MA2 was getting such great reviews and had so many great features that I just couldn't wait and bought MA2. ;)
I bet that has happened to a lot of us! Good strategy on the part of DJI.

Did you keep the mini? I just don’t see how I could get enough for it to make it worth selling, plus as I said I like the idea of keeping the small/ cheaper one around for certain activities.

Reactions: Hauptmann
I bet that has happened to a lot of us! Good strategy on the part of DJI.

Did you keep the mini? I just don’t see how I could get enough for it to make it worth selling, plus as I said I like the idea of keeping the small/ cheaper one around for certain activities.
I actually was able to return the Mini for a full refund. I had purchased the Fly More combo, but one of the batteries was defective. I had planned on just exchanging the battery, but I was still within the 30 day return window, so I just returned it. I figure if I had kept it I'd lose +/- $200 selling it used, so in my mind that was essentially a $200 discount on the MA2. Isn't rationalization a wonderful thing? :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ad60