DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MA2 Warranty replacement

wallyballs

Reactions
I sent my MA2 back to DJI to get a problem looked at, they replaced the AC with a new unit. I have refresh and am wondering what I need to do to transfer that. The replacement was a warranty replacement

Good question is that
Something I would never have thought of
I would take it for granted it swaps over but a message to DJI seems appropriate in this case

I just went through something similar. My new MA2, for which I purchased Refresh, had to be returned to Best Buy for replacement due to a battery issue on Friday. I emailed DJI and asked that they transfer coverage to the new serial number. Saturday night I get an email that my payment for Refresh is being refunded. I wrote back to explain I did not want a refund but wanted coverage transferred. I called customer support this morning to follow up and was told that coverage can’t be transferred and further that I was beyond the 48-hour period of enrollment and would have to submit a video showing the drone in working order to buy coverage. I called back to plead my case and got an email address to send an explanation but little encouragement that it would be successful. I sent an explanatory email and several hours later got a response with a link to purchase Refresh, which I did successfully. Score one for DJI support.

Last edited:
I just went through something similar. My new MA2, for which I purchases Refresh, had to be returned to Best Buy for replacement due to a battery issue on Friday. I emailed DJI and asked that they transfer coverage to the new serial number. Saturday night I get an email that my payment for Refresh is being refunded. I wrote back to explain I did not want a refund but wanted coverage transferred. I called customer support this morning to follow up and was told that coverage can’t be transferred and further that I was beyond the 48-hour period of enrollment and would have to submit a video showing the drone in working order to buy coverage. I called back to plead my case and got an email address to send an explanation but little encouragement that it would be successful. I sent an explanatory email and several hours later got a response with a link to purchase Refresh, which I did successfully. Score one for DJI support.
Did you use [email protected]

I just went through something similar. My new MA2, for which I purchased Refresh, had to be returned to Best Buy for replacement due to a battery issue on Friday. I emailed DJI and asked that they transfer coverage to the new serial number. Saturday night I get an email that my payment for Refresh is being refunded. I wrote back to explain I did not want a refund but wanted coverage transferred. I called customer support this morning to follow up and was told that coverage can’t be transferred and further that I was beyond the 48-hour period of enrollment and would have to submit a video showing the drone in working order to buy coverage. I called back to plead my case and got an email address to send an explanation but little encouragement that it would be successful. I sent an explanatory email and several hours later got a response with a link to purchase Refresh, which I did successfully. Score one for DJI support.
I sent DJI an email and they told me they transferred it to the new unit, there was nothing for me to do..I think you issues was because yours didn't go back to DJI..thanks for the help

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada