DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Magic Pro happy owner

lucioles

Reactions
Hello !
I am a French photographer, willing to use my Mavic pro to develop my photography business.
I spent many hours on this forum even before I got it. Thank you for all the great advices and experiences detailed here !

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: lucioles
Well it looks like my Mavic is magic according to my phone keyboard! Thank you "autocorrect mode"! Sorry for the mistake.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello !
I am a French photographer, willing to use my Mavic pro to develop my photography business.
I spent many hours on this forum even before I got it. Thank you for all the great advices and experiences detailed here !
Howdy from Wyoming @lucioles , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Well it looks like my Mavic is magic according to my phone keyboard! Thank you "autocorrect mode"! Sorry for the mistake.

There must be a way to add MAVIC to the phones dictionary. My phone writes MAGIC every time I say Mavic. I might try to delete the word Magic and see what happens.

Welcome to the forum.

If you have any questions try doing a search first by clicking the magnifying glass top right. You might find your question has already been asked and it will save you a lot of time. If you can’t find an answer, then just post the question.

If you want to check your spelling, put your cursor over the word with a red line under it, click once right and choose the correct spelling.

We look forward to your postings, enjoy the forum.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171219/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0.pdf
*MAVIC PRO PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171123/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual V1.8.pdf
*MAVIC AIR QUICK START GUIDE: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/Mavic Air Quick Start Guide v1.0 .pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Awesome man! Have you used it yet and if so how’s it treating you so far?
Well I started by using the simulator to understand how the RTH function works.
Living in town I only used it in my garden twice and low, I can't wait to go in a zone where I can fly higher !
Will share my first video when shot :)

Reactions: MasterOfPuppets

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klik4d