DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 2 pro Pilot from Yuma, Arizona.

JS1600

Reactions
Hello from Yuma, Arizona. I purchased my Mavic 2 Pro back in May and that is when I found this site and I have been reading up on everything. I joined the AMA and registered my Mavic with the FAA right away, but I didn't take it for it's first flight until about 4 weeks ago. I have learned a great deal from reading the posts from this site and wanted to be sure I knew what I was doing before I flew it. I also went out and bought a Tello to practice with and learn how to fly which I think was helpful. I am also getting ready to join the local AMA club here in Yuma once it cools down a bit, They have a mini air strip with a paved runway. So far I've made about 9 flights and I'm getting more confident every time I fly. I really like my Smart Controller the Mavic 2 Pro came with.

Thanks for all the great information this site provides,

John S.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: JS1600
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: msinger
Welcome to the forum :)

Hello from Yuma, Arizona. I purchased my Mavic 2 Pro back in May and that is when I found this site and I have been reading up on everything. I joined the AMA and registered my Mavic with the FAA right away, but I didn't take it for it's first flight until about 4 weeks ago. I have learned a great deal from reading the posts from this site and wanted to be sure I knew what I was doing before I flew it. I also went out and bought a Tello to practice with and learn how to fly which I think was helpful. I am also getting ready to join the local AMA club here in Yuma once it cools down a bit, They have a mini air strip with a paved runway. So far I've made about 9 flights and I'm getting more confident every time I fly. I really like my Smart Controller the Mavic 2 Pro came with.

Thanks for all the great information this site provides,

John S.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro and Smart Controller, they are an awesome combo. Fly safe and have fun!