DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 2 Pro User

Madmitch

Reactions
Just bought my Mavic 2 Pro with the extra carrying bag and chargers etc. Had Yuneec Q500 for last 3 years. Absolutely no comparison to the DJI Mavic...Been flyng for 3 days and today I noticed that the App was telling me aircraft not connected?? Trying the suggestions i read on this forum

Reactions: Hauptmann
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy the forum!

Are all the apps and drone software updated?
Did restarting everything fix it?
What device/app are you using to control your drone?

Iphone 10 xs, the drone still flies and takes pics and video, just upper right corner of my iPhone it says aircraft not connected and no GPS????

ok went and flew my m2p and at first aircraft not connected flew it about 15 min, so i brought it down to my eye level and all of a sudden my collision avoidance kicked in and got my gps back which is wonderful!!!! and was flying with no SD card?? flew another 10 minutes and remained connected taking some pics and videos... so then I hook my mac air book directly to drone with dji provided usb and it appeared as no name file on my computer, but the videos i shot with aircraft would not download, it says exactly DJI_0022.mov unsupported file type. in short pics would download but vids would not?? any suggestions? i put out one fire and then another pops up. Just frustrated the m2p worked perfectly the first few days

I mount the SD card, “no name” as you note, on my iMac desktop, open it, and opens the sub folders allowing them to populate, the drag the entire folder with all the pics and vids to the desktop. No problems. I put the micro SD in an adapter and insert it directly into the computer.

Just bought my Mavic 2 Pro with the extra carrying bag and chargers etc. Had Yuneec Q500 for last 3 years. Absolutely no comparison to the DJI Mavic...Been flyng for 3 days and today I noticed that the App was telling me aircraft not connected?? Trying the suggestions i read on this forum
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum :)

I mount the SD card, “no name” as you note, on my iMac desktop, open it, and opens the sub folders allowing them to populate, the drag the entire folder with all the pics and vids to the desktop. No problems. I put the micro SD in an adapter and insert it directly into the computer.
M2P started again saying aircraft not connected again after I thought I had it fixed, called DJI today and the lady told me my phone which is IPhone XSMax does not work with M2P, she sent me a list of phones that do work, had I have known this I would have reconsidered buying the DJI, although my iPhone worked originally she said that’s why they did not put it on the 100% list of mobile units to use...because sometime the XS Max worked and sometime it did not, obviously my luck but I’m pretty upset with this entire situation been dealing with this for 4 days now, straight from her DJI mouth said my phone would not work!!! Anybody else have this problem, I will post what she sent me the list of IPhone’s that will work with pro 4 app, not happy at all going on vacation next 3 weeks planned on having fun with my drone, now don’t even know I’ll take it, also she said it won’t work with Mac air book my other mobile device!!! Really DJI

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aidiophilifix