DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 2 zoom and smart controller for sale.

Mavic200

Reactions
Hi I am selling my new Mavic 2 zoom.
I bought it at Xmas from Drones Direct.
This includes the fly more combo and comes with the new DJI smart controller.I still have the original DJI remote which is also included.
All under warranty with DJI.
Never used due to weather and other commitments I never got round to it.
I took it out of its box to look at it then checked all was operating correctly and updated the firmware on the mavic and the controller.Thats it.
Please only genuine sensible offers.
I am selling due to personal circumstances.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi Thomas
Yes I powered it up to check all was good what it asked was to update to latest firmware so I updated the mavic and the controller plus all the battery packs.
Thanks

Hi Thomas
I am open to decent sensible offers this all cost me just under 2k about 9 weeks ago.

I don’t have much choice I may get a chance to return to this fantastic hobby later but for now reluctantly I have to sell.

I’ll keep you in mind, but I fear shipping to the US would make it prohibitive for me. Just realized your location. Thanks

I’ll keep you in mind, but I fear shipping to the US would make it prohibitive for me. Just realized your location. Thanks
I have a M2P new in box never used un opened selling for $1,100 and a M2P enterprise New in box never opened asking $2,100 firm on both,I live in Burbank CA

Thats a great deal, Dont know your situation but make sure you have flown them both to be sure on passing a deal like that up for an absolute gangster of a drone M2P

Do alot of wildlife ( deer ), thinking zoom would be less intrusive.

Maybe get it and work on a trade, or buy zoom camera.

Buy it, sell me the Smart controller, then buy yourself the zoom camera and have Thunderdrones swap them out then sell the Hasselblad camera. or swap with me the smart controller for my like new stand controller! Problem solved...

Ohh with a little cash added for your SC, of course.

Ahhh I see, makes sence, have you considered the MP2 Enterprise dual (thermal) So sick! I have a new one unopened for $2100 if your interested (has the zoom cam on it)

Ahhh I see, makes sence, have you considered the MP2 Enterprise dual (thermal) So sick! I have a new one unopened for $2100 if your interested (has the zoom cam on it)
The M2ED (thermal) does not have zoom function, only M2E has.

Reactions: Live LA
Nice good to know, hence why Im sellingnit (above my pay grade) I have a MP2 and am in love. I got it for a colleague at a really good price and they couldnt pay me back for it, sooo there it sits new in box. I think the point I was making was I would assume the thermal would be more beneficial for low profile deer/hunting, but I am neither a deer nor a hunter lol take care

Hi I am selling my new Mavic 2 zoom.
I bought it at Xmas from Drones Direct.
This includes the fly more combo and comes with the new DJI smart controller.I still have the original DJI remote which is also included.
All under warranty with DJI.
Never used due to weather and other commitments I never got round to it.
I took it out of its box to look at it then checked all was operating correctly and updated the firmware on the mavic and the controller.Thats it.
Please only genuine sensible offers.
Thanks.

Hi,
Where about are you located???

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danski_inthe_Sky