DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 2 zoom and smart controller for sale.

No problem bud
I might be interested for £1,100 I'm thinking of upgrading later this year but if the price was right. I already have the mavic pro fly more and mavic air flymore. My wife would divorvce me if she thought I was buying another lol. I'm also in N. Ireland.

I might be interested for £1,100 I'm thinking of upgrading later this year but if the price was right. I already have the mavic pro fly more and mavic air flymore. My wife would divorvce me if she thought I was buying another lol. I'm also in N. Ireland.
If upgrading I would prefer the MP2 with the Hasselblad camera hence the low offer.

Sorry mate but no way would I sell for that figure.
Think I may just keep and return to it at later date.
Not prepared to lose a lot in such a short time

Sorry mate but no way would I sell for that figure.
Think I may just keep and return to it at later date.
Not prepared to lose a lot in such a short time
I wouldn't expect you to sell so low mate but just thought I would throw out an offer to get it started. As I stated I won't be upgrading for a few months yet and really want that Hasselblad camera. Good luck with selling it.

Thanks for the offer but I can honestly say I would not go below £1750
Suppose some good deals out there but I would just keep it before taking anything less.

Thanks for the offer but I can honestly say I would not go below £1750
Suppose some good deals out there but I would just keep it before taking anything less.
Yea there are some great offers out there I searched Amazon and found this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mavic-ultr...+flymore&qid=1552065608&s=sports&sr=8-2-fkmr1
I would have no need for the smart controller as I have the crystal sky monitor that I use with my other drones so unfortunately It wouldn't be the deal for me. Good luck with it I'm sure you will get it sold when our N. Irish weather improves.
Cheers, Dave

Hi Dave
Yeah I seen this package on Amazon but it does not have the fly more kit which costs another £300 takes it up to almost £1900 so £1700 is I think a fair price.
Anyway what part of this wee island are you in??

Hi Dave
Read up on the pro and the zoom both are exactly the same drone only difference is the camera and that is interchangeable.
So you can have a pro then buy the zoom camera or vice versa.
As for the new smart controller apparently it runs at 1000 nits this is a way of measuring brightness.
So you don’t get the issues that you get with other monitors iPads , phones etc.
Designed especially by dji for this purpose.
Most dji pilots want one but will not spend the dosh.
Apparently Dji are sold out at present and these controllers are quite hard to get hold of.
Sell your old pro and buy your new one then the wife cannot complain!!
Regards

Hi Dave
Read up on the pro and the zoom both are exactly the same drone only difference is the camera and that is interchangeable.
So you can have a pro then buy the zoom camera or vice versa.
As for the new smart controller apparently it runs at 1000 nits this is a way of measuring brightness.
So you don’t get the issues that you get with other monitors iPads , phones etc.
Designed especially by dji for this purpose.
Most dji pilots want one but will not spend the dosh.
Apparently Dji are sold out at present and these controllers are quite hard to get hold of.
Sell your old pro and buy your new one then the wife cannot complain!!
Regards
Hi Mavic 200, I live in Portadown Co Armagh, what part of this small Island are you from?
I have the original Mavic pro which I have flown 4 Kilometers without loosing signal and I also have the Mavic air which I have flown over 1.5 Kilometers out to sea round a light house. The only benefit I would get from the Pro 2 would be the Hasselblad camera with the 1" sensor for Superior picture quality, ( I can zoom in post production). I can buy that drone with fly more package for £1688 . I could take advantage of DJI care package ( as I have done with my previous drones). I already have a Crystal sky monitor which runs at 1000 nits and is interchangeable between all my drones so you can see why your offer of £1700 for your second hand zoom would not be beneficial to me. I'm sorry that we could not deal on this occasion but hopefully someone will take your offer soon.
As you stated earlier you might keep it, maybe when the weather improves you will get a lot of fun out of it.
Dave

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga