DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 2 Zoom Pilot "Almost"

I'm 72 years young. Been wanting one of these things for a long time.
Now please don't laugh my 2nd FLIGHT
I can't wait for nicer weather this spring. :cool:
Looking good! Off to a great start! Fly safe and have fun!

Nothing to laugh at you did good, only thing I saw was you are going to have to drive somewhere to fly .:oops:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Cool video, I laughed at the hawk part as I've been having trouble with birds too. Your house and neighbourhood like nice too, I like seeing people flying over neighbourhoods in other countries, it's interesting.

Welcome to the forum! :)

You're not the only senior citizen in the forum.:) It looks like you did just fine on your 2nd flight. Welcome to the group.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy being on the forum, I've got you beat on age, I am 78 and love the DJI drones, I have four(4) and use each for different types of flying. Where are you located? Have fun!

Thanks for all the kind words. It seems like all I can think about is flying now. So darn much to learn. Wish I could find someone in the Lakewood, Co area to buddy up with. This forum will be a big help in my learning curve.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Hi:

Welcome to the forum. I am 72 also and really enjoy flying my drone and Golfing. I recently lost a phantom 3 std. Went out and bought a Mavic Air to replace it. Like you I don't have any real flying time on it yet (winter in Chicagoland). Might be able to fly in January when I visit my new grandsons in Arizona.

Best regards,

Hi:

Welcome to the forum. I am 72 also and really enjoy flying my drone and Golfing. I recently lost a phantom 3 std. Went out and bought a Mavic Air to replace it. Like you I don't have any real flying time on it yet (winter in Chicagoland). Might be able to fly in January when I visit my new grandsons in Arizona.

Best regards,
I plan on getting some flying in this winter. Keep batteries as close to 65 I hear. Buy a hunting coat and keep your batteries close to you body. Also you get shorter battery life when cold. Just be smart I guess.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omni_Aerial