DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air 2 pilot

ihatecrashing

Reactions
Hey there, checking in from Nor-Cal! I’m a part 107 “rated” pilot and flew a DJI inspire 1 for a little bit but downsized to the Mavic Air 2 when the Inspire’s batteries gave up the ghost. Looking forward to grabbing good footage and photos. I am a landscape photographer and really hope to expand to aerial photography too.

-crashing

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to you from the wide-open spaces of Texas!

I may be a Texan, but I do most of my flying in the SF Bay area with my son who has my old Mavic Pro (I fly an M2P). The MA2 is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike.

Lots of fellow Californians and over 100,000 others of us from around the world are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer.

Be sure to read the manual! Be sure you practice lost drone recovery. Chances are you will crash and perhaps lose your MA2. Just be sure you know how to retrieve it!

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. Feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions about your Air 2.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kesiganes