DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air pilot from Rotterdam, Nederlands.

rene010

Reactions
Hi every body, i have my air for almost one year now and i still find my air a amazing drone. I am very interested in the technical part of the drone and I would like to learn more about this on this forum.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: rene010
Ha René! Welkom gozert! ?

Great to hear you're so impressed with the Air. These toys of ours are really quite impressive. Reading the interwebs may lead you to think that it is only bad out there, but the truth is that most people just massively enjoy flying their toys.

Too bad Rotterdam is such a massive NFZ... I live in Dordrecht and would love to make some nice shots of that skyline, but it's next to impossible! What are your favorite flying spots in the area?

I think you won't be disappointed with the technical knowledge on this forum... there are some really smart people around here!

Groeten Joost

Hoi Joost (gozert hahaha),

The most of time when i want to fly i drive to Maasvlakte or Zeeland on the beach where i have enough space and no people around me. Also i love to fly above and in old buildings. Now i'm experimenting with backward flying right past objects, very exciting I have to say :eek:. Do have also a MA? Where are you flying the most of the time.

Gr. Rene

Reactions: JoostGT3
Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hoi Joost (gozert hahaha),

The most of time when i want to fly i drive to Maasvlakte or Zeeland on the beach where i have enough space and no people around me. Also i love to fly above and in old buildings. Now i'm experimenting with backward flying right past objects, very exciting I have to say :eek:. Do have also a MA? Where are you flying the most of the time.

Gr. Rene

Ha Rene,

Yeah, I can imagine the Maasvlakte and Zeeland. I went to the Maasvlakte once, and found it very quiet, but also the landscape was boring to film. I enjoy filming more diverse landscapes, so you can often find me around the rivers in the Netherlands. My family lives near Wijk bij Duurstede, which is a fantastic spot to fly with beautiful and diverse landcapes.

I don't have an Air, started off a while ago with the Mavic Pro, then bought a Spark in addition for my holidays to Austria. Sold my Mavic Pro last month and bough a Mavic 2 Pro... absolutely in love with this thing. Still thinking of replacing the Spark with an Air, because the Sparks image quality is really "Meh!".

Take care with flying backwards, it can be nerve wrecking! Often people will simply fly forward and reverse the movie afterward, which is a bit safer... ;-)

Groeten Joost

Hi every body, i have my air for almost one year now and i still find my air a amazing drone. I am very interested in the technical part of the drone and I would like to learn more about this on this forum.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ste94pz