DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air Pilot

One more thing; flying is pretty much a solo event, meaning that you will enjoy it a lot more than your new wife will unless she also does some flying. Try to limit your flights to capture a moment you both would like and spend the majority of time enjoying your honeymoon with your new wife. This advice comes from a man married for 40+ years (to the same woman!).

One more thing; flying is pretty much a solo event, meaning that you will enjoy it a lot more than your new wife will unless she also does some flying. Try to limit your flights to capture a moment you both would like and spend the majority of time enjoying your honeymoon with your new wife. This advice comes from a man married for 40+ years (to the same woman!).
In some areas its mandatory to have a spotter so droning with your wife could have a benefit [emoji56]

Reactions: MikeCranium
Trust we I won’t be spending all my time using the drone she would kill me! But it’s a beach holiday and I get bored easy so when she is sunbathing I’ll be getting some quality holiday footage, well that’s the plan!

Just want to nice footage to remember it all!!

Thanks everyone for all the helpful feedback [emoji2]

Hi there, don't know if you've been away yet but we went to Sal last July and returned from Boa Vista yesterday ........ apart from all of the good advice above I'd also add that the islands can be very windy. I took my Mavic last week to film along the beach/shoreline as most hotels, what there are, tend to be right on the beaches but unfortunately it was far too windy last week .... great for keeping cool and spectacular waves, not great for flying ...... best tip is to get up early and onto the beach before any wind that may be coming actually arrives, if you're lucky you'll catch some quiet times. Other than that then you'll need to venture inland away from the winds ...... Have fun

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore