DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air.

The Air is brilliant. Find a nice open space, get her in the air and just fly around.

Understand the importance of things like a proper GPS lock, how RTH works etc and you’ll be golden.

Reactions: Ynksfan27
It’s not a bad idea to start with your prop guards on, read the quick start manual and just allow the Air to Auto Takeoff to start with (outside open area, calm conditions). It’ll take off and just hover in front of you. From that vantage point you can gently start moving the controls to get a feel for their sensitivity. Just practice takeoffs and landings before trying to venture away from where you’re positioned.

Reactions: USAirborne
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

Quite a bit of information on YouTube right from unpacking the box.

Personally I found the enclosed instructions to be extremely difficult or almost useless. Small print and poor organization ?

Personally I found the enclosed instructions to be extremely difficult or almost useless. Small print and poor organization ?
Skip the brief instructions in the box and head right to the DJI website to download the full Mavic Air manual.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to this forum. I am fairly new too as I purchased my Mavic Air in August. What Ifound that helpped me the most was to read read read and watch You Tube videos and the go slow in beginner mode and practice practice practice. Most of all though is have fun experimenting with the camera and video settings!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rsantangelo