DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic and Websites

Can I use my photos on my website there is no reward or gain just informative?

If you own the website and you are not charging for the photo's there is no reason why you cannot use them IMO...

Can I use my photos on my website there is no reward or gain just informative?

It's your copyright you can do what you like. The law in some countries might change their view of your status as hobby versus professional if you ended up being sponsored or paid but you can cross that bridge if you ever get to it.

Again Thanks for that the Mavic pro plat just arrived 1 hour ago so we ready to go thanks Twyllo from Huw South Wales.

Welcome! I used to live up above Llandovery but I'm in France these days. If you get the chance you should nip up to Llyn Brianne for some footage, but then again where isn't beautiful in God's country! Enjoy yourself!

Welcome! I used to live up above Llandovery but I'm in France these days. If you get the chance you should nip up to Llyn Brianne for some footage, but then again where isn't beautiful in God's country! Enjoy yourself!
I know it well and will, will do that one after what all have said I have registered http://welshdrone.com so when I get some footage we will be away Diolch Thanks Bienvenue and I know North France and Luxembourg for my Cigs and Booze but not been for some years now thanks again Huw.

Tons of flight options in the neath valley, the waterfalls, mountains and so on.

(and 100,000,000,000,000 ugly as sin wind turbines absolutely everywhere)

Then head to Gower and further west for the beaches (just watch out for Swansea airport and check the various danger areas arent active for places lie Manorbier etc).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS