DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NEW MAVIC DEL DATES?

BIGDAVE

Reactions
WELL the long awaited mavic hopefully hit the market soon, I wonder if DJI played us and will come out with some killer death beast from hell BUT I wonder how long it will take to actually get one? will it be months like the first mavic or what? id like some thoughts on this, thanks happy flying!!

will it be months like the first mavic or what?
If you order direct from the DJI Store immediately and the shipping goes as smoothly as the Mavic Air and P4PV2, I'm thinking we'll starting seeing them within a week if they are also planning on shipping right away like those other most recent releases. I received my Mavic Air in 8 days and my P4PV2 in 6 days.

Note, DJI store is great in that they have the product it seems as soon as announce. B&H was 1 month out after announcement on the V2 P4, and best buy 2 weeks.

DJI store is great, as long as the product is works. Trying to get a RMA on a 24 hours old P4 Vr 2.0 took 1.5 weeks, and then 3 week more to get the credit back. Issue was a dead controller after 3 flights. Finally was taken care of but not as fast as the order for sure.

This time I will wait for B&H or Adorama to get theirs in.

Paul C

If you order direct from the DJI Store immediately and the shipping goes as smoothly as the Mavic Air and P4PV2, I'm thinking we'll starting seeing them within a week if they are also planning on shipping right away like those other most recent releases. I received my Mavic Air in 8 days and my P4PV2 in 6 days.
good point thanks, I got my air with the quickness also BUT the mavic god it took over four months. happy flyin msinger.

the mavic god it took over four months
Mine took a few months to get to me. That was nearly two years ago though. Here's to hoping DJI continues to consistently deliver new products quickly going forward.

I'm not sure DJI will want to repeat the Mavic pro launch delivery delays ....... I am sure the Pro 2 launch will be much smoother.

Note, DJI store is great in that they have the product it seems as soon as announce. B&H was 1 month out after announcement on the V2 P4, and best buy 2 weeks.

DJI store is great, as long as the product is works. Trying to get a RMA on a 24 hours old P4 Vr 2.0 took 1.5 weeks, and then 3 week more to get the credit back. Issue was a dead controller after 3 flights. Finally was taken care of but not as fast as the order for sure.

This time I will wait for B&H or Adorama to get theirs in.

Paul C
YA THANKS PAUL. ive had some BAD times with b&h that went unresolved so you know what ill be doing when I do order one. im just not big on all that pain in the butt geo fencing. its like 70% of the usa is blocked in someway or another!!

If it's going to be like an iPhone release (a few years back, anyway), DJI website would crash a few minutes after release due to pent up demand. Those that managed to get one, or more, will flog them off eBay for about 5x the price. So many pent up demand for a newer Mavic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54