DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New mavic Nth NSW , Australia

trolling dirt

Reactions
Hey everyone looking at learning lots and getting out flying everywhere I can.
Thanks for having me.
Cheers Tony.

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks heaps I am so looking forward to being a frequent flyer n poster, I bought the Mavic to help me keep my spirits up whilst going threw the whole chemotherapy thing as was recently diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma and so far been helping me to keep going.
Crashed it yesterday so now waiting on new camera lense as shattered mine silly me didn't have gimble cover on and was in a tight bushy area.
But not letting that stop me I'll just throw on spare props n fly in eyesight and not take pics n vids , this will help me learn better control.
Cheers and all the best Tony

Reactions: gadgetman65
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)
Thanks heaps mate I'll try n use the search icon before posting asking questions.
Cheers

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum Tony.
Fairly new here myself, a few months.

Flying is a lot of fun in its own right for sure, love popping it in sports made and having a bit of fast time, but in open areas stll :)

I'll be up there (SE QLD) in a few weeks, going to hit the border parks (you can fly QLD parks !! :)) and get some footage.
Just a few day wlaks over the few weekends I'll be up there visiting my brother.
I've walked a lot through Lamington, so might do some in there and get some waterfalls etc, they are beaut.

If you're ok bushwalking a bit (tracks), feel free to give me a PM via the Conversations tab link (envelope) icon top left above bar.
Happy to tailor some short easier walking with you if you're keen and up to it.

Mate, good luck with the treatment, I have a few family / friends that have been there with the chemo, really hope it goes well and the drone helps keep you positive.

Reactions: trolling dirt
Hey everyone looking at learning lots and getting out flying everywhere I can.
Thanks for having me.
Cheers Tony.
Howdy from Wyoming trolling dirt, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. Any crocodile videos?

Reactions: trolling dirt
Howdy from Wyoming trolling dirt, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. Any crocodile videos?
I'm bit too far south ,near Byron Bay, for croc videos need to drive quite a few hrs mate but if I head up that way I'll definitely try n get some to share

Reactions: Bunny Too
IMG-20170916-WA0000.jpg
Dropbox - IMG-20170916-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20170916-WA0000.jpg

little pig got a bit close

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard