DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic owner in Maryland

anim8r

Reactions
So I bought a Mavic 2 Pro while on a recent trip and later found out my house is in a Bright-Red NFZ (I live next to Joint Base Andrews). This isn't really a problem, since there are plenty of parks and drone friendly locations nearby.

I, of course, did not read the manual and started playing with it out of the box while I was on my business trip. This thing is crazy fast, but I'm an old RC pilot, so flying was easy enough, but wow is it FAST. However, I had no idea I was playing with fire. I had the drone in the "S" position lol. I was initially having an issue taking off, so I assumed the "P" meant "Park" and moving it to the S seemed to fix my issue.

I've read the manual since and thankfully I didn't test it's obstacle avoidance during its maiden flight.

Needless to say, I am hooked and look forward to learning a lot about this machine.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: anim8r
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: anim8r
Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renevista