DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pilot - Any RC Heli Pilots here?

snipealot

Reactions
Hello all, I have been flying RC Helicopters for a few years and just got my first multi-rotor. Just wondering if there are any other heli pilots here and if you bought your Mavic for just flying around or for photography?

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello all, I have been flying RC Helicopters for a few years and just got my first multi-rotor. Just wondering if there are any other heli pilots here and if you bought your Mavic for just flying around or for photography?
Howdy from Wyoming snipealot, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

I bought one for a little of both :)

Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170418/Mavic+Pro+User+Manual_V1.6.pdf

I'm new here too and just purchased my Mavic last night, I used to fly RC helicopters and loved it! Now can't wait to fly the Mavic and yes I am using it for both.

I have been flying RC helis for about 40 years, from the very beginning in 1975. But flying these was always quite limited to me, because of an eye problem. So I jumped onto the FPV branch already in 2009 with a first quad and enjoyed flying in a new way. After the DJI Wookong H came out I installed it onto two of my helis and one got FPV equipment, too. Meanwhile I have retired and sold the helis and am flying only copters, including Phantom 2 and Mavic.
Especially the Mavic with its Ocusync transmission technology was a further step forward, as it allows me to fly at locations where the analog video transmission will fail.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143