DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pilot

iliv4thisnyy

Reactions
Everytime I try to download a video to my phone I keep getting this message. The first time I used it it worked but now I keep getting this message. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
8c5b06bd648b1f290784179da14ad09f.jpg

I'm using a ipad mini and had the same problem, when trying to get the video out of the go 4 app and onto my tablet for editing it would fail. I finally found a setting that needed to be changed to allow it. I cant remember if it was on the tablet or in the app but it worked. Keep digging around and you will find it. according to the prompt you show if it was a 1080 video it would download? Try that first to eliminate that possibility.

Reactions: iliv4thisnyy
I'm using a ipad mini and had the same problem, when trying to get the video out of the go 4 app and onto my tablet for editing it would fail. I finally found a setting that needed to be changed to allow it. I cant remember if it was on the tablet or in the app but it worked. Keep digging around and you will find it. according to the prompt you show if it was a 1080 video it would download? Try that first to eliminate that possibility.

That is what I did and it did worked. Thank you. Now I'm wondering why it changed??[emoji848]

Reactions: Falcon1az
That is what I did and it did worked. Thank you. Now I'm wondering why it changed??[emoji848]
Wait... you have no idea what your getting into. Lol! If there was ever a fitting description for "experience" it is being a Mavic owner.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom