DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro flier in The Villages, FL.

TheOrangeMan

Reactions
My first attempt at using this Forum. My name is TheOrangeMan and I have a Mavic Pro which I love and need to get into some of the threads about what I read on the forum.I have read some of the problems others have had with updating Firmware and Software and the time they lost trying to gat flying again. I have been flying my bird since Nov. 2017 and I am have not had any trouble. The old saying states"if it ain't broke leave it alone". My MP firmware is 01.04.0200 and my CS is 02.06.03.00(04.12) and I am using DJI GO4 4.1.18

Am I awiating for trouble or should I leave well enough alone. I hope I hear from someone which could lead me in the right direction.

I also have trouble with the daily forum downloads showing large black areas and I can not read some of the threads.

Reactions: dirkclod
My first attempt at using this Forum. My name is TheOrangeMan and I have a Mavic Pro which I love and need to get into some of the threads about what I read on the forum.I have read some of the problems others have had with updating Firmware and Software and the time they lost trying to gat flying again. I have been flying my bird since Nov. 2017 and I am have not had any trouble. The old saying states"if it ain't broke leave it alone". My MP firmware is 01.04.0200 and my CS is 02.06.03.00(04.12) and I am using DJI GO4 4.1.18

Am I awiating for trouble or should I leave well enough alone. I hope I hear from someone which could lead me in the right direction.

I also have trouble with the daily forum downloads showing large black areas and I can not read some of the threads.
Howdy from Wyoming @TheOrangeMan , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

I always update to the latest firmware after a few days of their release to make sure their aren't any bugs. I'm on the latest firmware on both my Mavic and CS. Definitely update your CS, you get the latest go apps and the ability to generate offline maps again. Welcome to MavicPilots! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato