DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro Platinum in EHT, NJ

WMike

Reactions
Received my drone on Wednesday 6/6 and finally had a chance to fly yesterday, 6/8. This is my first drone so I'm still a little scared to go too high or too far.
I noticed a flock of birds circling my drone. Got nervous and flew away. I was only about 100ft up. Haha! I've done a lot of research before buying and have never heard of a drone being attacked by birds. I hope that wasn't their plan, but I wasn't giving them the chance if it was.
Anyway, I was thinking about maybe meeting up with some drone pilots and learning some photo and videography tips. I will be ordering filters in the near future. Everyone please feel free to share. Thanks!Screenshot_20180609-233717.jpegScreenshot_20180609-233723.jpeg

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: WMike
Received my drone on Wednesday 6/6 and finally had a chance to fly yesterday, 6/8. This is my first drone so I'm still a little scared to go too high or too far.
I noticed a flock of birds circling my drone. Got nervous and flew away. I was only about 100ft up. Haha! I've done a lot of research before buying and have never heard of a drone being attacked by birds. I hope that wasn't their plan, but I wasn't giving them the chance if it was.
Anyway, I was thinking about maybe meeting up with some drone pilots and learning some photo and videography tips. I will be ordering filters in the near future. Everyone please feel free to share. Thanks!View attachment 39833View attachment 39834
Howdy from Wyoming @WMike , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Welcome from Chicago mike. This forum is a great tool to gain knowledge and confidence when flying. When flying my MP, especially around areas with large birds
I always have a co-pilot with me on the look out my bird being attacked. Fly safe and have fun.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy that MPP! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS