• Definitely, its awesome

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Save your money, not worth it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GJSB1234

Reactions
Hey,

I'm new to this forum, Just looking for a bit of advise really.

I previously had a DJI phantom 4 and loved it to pieces. I just didn't use it as much as i wanted to because it was quite large to carry around. (bit awkward)

I'm looking at getting a Mavic pro and have been thinking about it for the last few months but have seen a few mixed reviews allot of which where saying that due to high volume of orders DJI some units where fault.

I was wondering what you guys think about the drone, is it worth getting and have you had any faults with it, also how durable are they?

Hey,

I'm new to this forum, Just looking for a bit of advise really.

I previously had a DJI phantom 4 and loved it to pieces. I just didn't use it as much as i wanted to because it was quite large to carry around. (bit awkward)

I'm looking at getting a Mavic pro and have been thinking about it for the last few months but have seen a few mixed reviews allot of which where saying that due to high volume of orders DJI some units where fault.

I was wondering what you guys think about the drone, is it worth getting and have you had any faults with it, also how durable are they?

If you want one, do not hesitate, i ordered last week, got one in 4 days from the order date. I do not see any problem in my Mavic Pro. everything is good. you have 7 days return period, if anything is wrong you can return it.

I've had my Mavic since Feb and I have over 100 flights not one incident. I think most people that have problems tend to be vocal about it and post on the forum. Most Mavic owners have no issues.

Very tr
If you want one, do not hesitate, i ordered last week, got one in 4 days from the order date. I do not see any problem in my Mavic Pro. everything is good. you have 7 days return period, if anything is wrong you can return it.
very true! I might have to just take the plunge!

I've had my Mavic since Feb and I have over 100 flights not one incident. I think most people that have problems tend to be vocal about it and post on the forum. Most Mavic owners have no issues.
Yeah, your right saying that! Allot of negative and problems tend to rise to the top. I guess anything you buy comes with a risk of damage

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7