Join Us Now

New Mavic Mini Prototype?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drone Master

Rest In Peace, Fellow Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
With all the hype of a possible MA2 and or a Spark 2, Your thoughts on these latest leaked images? Are they fake or does DJI have something in the works?

0A63922B-7B06-4127-80A2-66B8B5BAE19D.jpeg8EF06624-84ED-4097-A3EC-C7C6AB85F0A7.jpegD6DD247F-8A09-4E0B-8DD9-38180087152D.jpeg

Last edited:
Honestly these dont make any sense , they almost seem like these are the original leaked photos to the Mavic Pro. I would not put to much thought into these.

Phantomrain.org
Cutting edge gear for your Mavic.
Coal
I would say look at the pics closely. Looks more like the MA prototype. Maybe there is a smaller Mavic Air design that will take the place of the original Mavic Air / Spark.

Last edited:
higher rpm motors like Mavic Air so it’s gonna be loud
Possibly, but looks a bit smaller. Maybe not louder!
DJI knows about prop design by now!
This could be interesting if it evolves.

Last edited:
Props like the parrot anafi. All reviewers mention 3-axis gimbal, but from the pictures, it looks like a 2-axis gimbal. It looks a bit awkward from the poctures, definitely not a high end model, so either a spark 2, air 3, or DJI found a way to fit a budget model between those two and the tello?

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
It's certainly not fake. You can find more photos of the "Mavic Mini" here:

Yes, thank you Mike. When I posted this thread, the News was breaking and was before OsitaLv posted his pics. It was not known at the time if the MM was real or not.
It will certainly be a interesting little drone when and if it is released.

Last edited:
The originator of this is a known ski fake news spreader, why are you so sure?
I'm so sure because I did my own research. I don't just parrot things he says.

He got the data from the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Radio (Japanese government). Here are the official documents where the information came from (if you want to dive in yourself):

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
I read that it may be under 250grams.

Sounds cool, but I guess time will tell, I’ll believe it when I see it.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
I read that it may be under 250grams
Me too. Consider the sources that mentioned that though. None of them are reliable sources of information.

And interesting interview with Haye Kesteloo from DroneDJ with Bill the Drone Reviewer.

Most likely a clone and someone just put a DJI sticker on it

Most likely a clone and someone just put a DJI sticker on it
No chance. The photos people keep posting are from official Japanese government documents (which have now been removed).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure