DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Sleeve

Any knews on the package yet? holiday getting close, dont want to get tequila and sand on my bird! Not my flying one anyway :p

Nope. Not a word. I will update when I know something, much like the last order it wouldn't surprise me if the order just turned up.

In light of today's events in London , I ve been called away but will update as and when I can.

[emoji108]

Last edited:
Reactions: simon_t
Nope. Not a word. I will update when I know something, much like the last order it wouldn't surprise me if the order just turned up.

In light of today's events in London , I ve been called away but will update as and when I can.

[emoji108]
Yeah shocking news, keep safe in the smoke man

[emoji108]

Good luck Fido - terrible what happened.... hope there's no more trouble.

Just a quick update chaps - there is no update! Seems to be following the same sketch as the first order, so will expect them just to turn up at some point .

Will keep the thread updated as ever. [emoji108]

Had a message from DPD today, Apparently I have a delivery arriving next couple of days! Can only be from DJI,
Good news !

Everything's being packed up today chaps. So expect delivery first couple of days next week. I ll put a list up to confirm receipt if everyone could chip in as and when they land.

Lovely job. [emoji108]

Everything's being packed up today chaps. So expect delivery first couple of days next week. I ll put a list up to confirm receipt if everyone could chip in as and when they land.

Lovely job. [emoji108]
Great stuff, I got the first one through buddy so thanks again :)Thumbswayup

Reactions: Fido
Top man Fido, that was a quicker than expected turn around. I will stay tuned for the postie over the next couple of days!

I also received mine - thanks again Fido!! Really appreciate it!!

Reactions: Fido
Group buy 2 received list

1) Cgomez1978
2)simonT
3) willvardy
4) Garry Cato

Last edited:
I'm thinking about getting one of these. But honestly I don't see the point however I am interested. Can someone give me some reasons why I should get this please?

I'm thinking about getting one of these. But honestly I don't see the point however I am interested. Can someone give me some reasons why I should get this please?

Makes getting it in and out of the flymore bag easier. But I mean don't take it too seriously it's a couple of quid . Not sure it needs over thinking tbh.

Makes getting it in and out of the flymore bag easier. But I mean don't take it too seriously it's a couple of quid . Not sure it needs over thinking tbh.

Yea it's not too much so I'm considering and the props getting caught is one thing that drives me crazy lol. I also heard it is water resistant. Is that true?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty