3)chrisg333- paid
4)r4nd0m- paid
5)mikeinletcombe - paid
6)greymonkey - paid
7)rustydiver - paid
8)darren6270 - will collect
9)willhay555 - paid

Just one outstanding.

Thanks for being prompt chaps. Good admin : )

1)fido
2)darren6270
3)grey monkey
4) mikeinletcombe

Maybe if we get to 10 then I ll stick the order in.

I don't mind who does it, just seems sensible to have some cohesion , a few members have been v kind to myself on here so it's paying it forward! Happy to organise.
Add me to the list

You guys closed on this list? Would like to add myself if possible. Just let me know if still open...

1)Pedro - paid
2)tombolton - paid
3)chrisg333- paid
4)r4nd0m- paid
5)mikeinletcombe - paid
6)greymonkey - paid
7)rustydiver - paid
8)darren6270 - will collect
9)willhay555 - paid
10)thaladore - paid

All paid up now chaps! Great effort.

Will update as I receive Int from dji. Haven't had anything yet .

Reactions: rustydiver
How about just the four of us? With postage, works out at £8.46 each. Call it £10 to cover posting the other three out to each recipient plus whatever cut PayPal take. I'm happy to arrange or can send my £10 to whoever is arranging. Let us know if you lot want to proceed.

Hi Mike
Just seen the post, please copy me in on this, I would like one and I am happy to share postage up to £10.00, will pay by Paypal....
RSVP
Waylander

Hi Mike
Just seen the post, please copy me in on this, I would like one and I am happy to share postage up to £10.00, will pay by Paypal....
RSVP
Waylander

Read the thread. The list is closed. The orders in and finalised.

Hi Mike
RSVP
Waylander
Sorry, i think the group is closed now - we got 10 people together and everyones paid, so Fido has ordered these already. There are others on here you could contact to maybe arrange a new group?

Hi everyone
If there are people who did not get into the first 10 and still want one of these bags, Please post a reply here, or if there is another group going let me know, if not lets start another 10 or 5 even, it is still a good saving,
Add your name if interested, or if another group has started, please point me to the post.
Waylander

Hi everyone
If there are people who did not get into the first 10 and still want one of these bags, Please post a reply here, or if there is another group going let me know, if not lets start another 10 or 5 even, it is still a good saving,
Add your name if interested, or if another group has started, please point me to the post.
Waylander

In the nicest possible way ....start another thread.
It ll become a clusterfu*k otherwise. it's already getting confusing as it is because people can't read.

In the nicest possible way ....start another thread.
It ll become a clusterfu*k otherwise.
I don't want my name associated with a group buy I have no control over.

Yo mate chill, Greymonkey started this thread, and Mike_in_Letcombe was the first member to propose a group buy, OK you appear to be the first name on a list, but how does a second list, started by someone else impinge on your handle, I have not proposed that you start a new list, in fact if you feel so strongly about it, why not write a disclaimer, disassociating yourself from further involvement.

There is nothing wrong with this thread, from what I read it worked well enough for the others without any hassle, why reinvent the wheel, " with all due respect ".
Waylander

Yo mate chill, Greymonkey started this thread, and Mike_in_Letcombe was the first member to propose a group buy, OK you appear to be the first name on a list, but how does a second list, started by someone else impinge on your handle, I have not proposed that you start a new list, in fact if you feel so strongly about it, why not write a disclaimer, disassociating yourself from further involvement.

There is nothing wrong with this thread, from what I read it worked well enough for the others without any hassle, why reinvent the wheel, " with all due respect ".
Waylander

I m plenty chilled compardre

I should've have started a new thread when it all started.....however that didn't happen!

I edited my last sentence aswell as you're the sensitive type I didn't want you getting your panties in a bunch.

It ll end up being a cluster if I m trying to relay information out on the thread and it's got scores of other replies on it from another group buy.

Surely if you're heading this one up a nice clean easy to understand thread is your friend no?!

Not sure about this. Just seems like a glorified bag to me... no?

Would have thought given the potential fragility of the Mavic with it's exposed motors and fragile gimbal that an individual hard case would be more beneficial - this is unless it's all being put in one bag such as a camera bag?

I'm currently using my Canon 70-200 lens case as a temporary holder until my actual case arrives, and would probably invest in a hard shell for the Mavic itself.

Just my thoughts... That's all :)

Not sure about this. Just seems like a glorified bag to me... no?

Would have thought given the potential fragility of the Mavic with it's exposed motors and fragile gimbal that an individual hard case would be more beneficial - this is unless it's all being put in one bag such as a camera bag?

I'm currently using my Canon 70-200 lens case as a temporary holder until my actual case arrives, and would probably invest in a hard shell for the Mavic itself.

Just my thoughts... That's all :)
A bag within a bag, obviously :)

Sent from my D6603 using MavicPilots mobile app

I think like most Mavic owners, we are looking at multiple options for travel, short journeys, toss it in a back pack pack etc.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J