DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Sleeve

I tried that. I get the profile photo and a few options but no DM for some reason

1)fido
2)darren6270
3)grey monkey
4) mikeinletcombe
5) pedro
6) r4nd0m
7) Chrisg333

Last edited:
Chris you're number 9 in the list . Just copy and paste your name onto the existing list.

Can't spoon feed everyone lol.

Reactions: r4nd0m
As already mentioned, a Royal Crown bag will serve. OTOH, if you have a Canon LP1424, it's thicker, with a simulated leather bottom. But those are $49 at B&H.

Attachments

• bags.jpg
    bags.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 121
1)fido
2)darren6270
3)grey monkey
4) mikeinletcombe
5) pedro
6) r4nd0m
7)Thadore
8)TomBolton
9)chrisg333

There you go.

This is nice. I'm sure you can make your own or find something similar in a store.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

There are some places in the U.K. that sell them already.
I've just ordered mine from Leicester drones
http://www.leicesterdrones.com/mavic-spares-and-accessories/dji-mavic-aircraft-sleeve

I'll let you all know how it goes.

Yet they're charging £5.00 to post this 100g bag to you, here in the UK. Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole, obviously just greedy and unscrupulous. Why on earth can't 'drone' websites have the interests of their customers at heart?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

It's £5.99 but I paid £1 extra to have it recorded

So you've paid £6.99 to have a felt bag (weighing less than a 100 grams?) delivered. Off. Ripped. Change the order and realise what you've done.

Without going into details of how drone websites buy in bulk, pay the freight delivery of a large order, plus the import tax, then have to pay employees, then pay for packaging, then pay for a courier, then the courier have to drive it across the country, then the delivery driver has to deliver it (sometimes earning as little as 65p per successful delivery) all so I can cover my £1000+ drone in a felt bag.
But that's besides the point.

I want one, I bought one.
Rather than complain about £10 delivery from DJI and penny pinch I thought I'd enjoy some of my hard earned and support the drone market in the U.K.

And FYI didn't just buy the bag.

Last edited:
Reactions: M4RK
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2