DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Zoom owner

jetlag

Reactions
Hello, I am new to this forum, however have been a member of the Phantom group for years. I have a "real" Phantom II V2+ that is a real phantom as it sends nothing to DJI, lol. I stopped updated the firmware as soon as rumors came out on this newfangled reporting. The bug bit again recently and would have bought an Autel Evo 2 Pro had it been available. Instead I chose the Mavic Zoom over the Pro for the zoom lense and other creative goodies. I am not a pro, but I am very impressed with the 1" camera of the Pro, both Autel and Dji. Had not had it a week when B&H emailed saying the Autel was in stock, my luck. I have now become enamored of the Smart controller, no more cell phones, so I will wait for the Mavic 3 if it ever comes out. hate to say this, have only flown it once, sort of busy at the farm, but is handled the wind very nicely the one time, and the GPS did a much better job than my old Phantom. Now I have to learn all the stuff, from the Go 4 app and where things are hiding in the smart controller

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to you from the wide-open spaces of Texas!

The Zoom is a great machine. I have the M2P, and am eager to see the MP3, or whatever it's called. I'm hoping it has a 5:1 or so zoom lens!

We have over 100,000 members around the world who are here to help you grow as a pilot and photographer.

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find valuable support and feedback here. Wish you well on your flights. Look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3