DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Member - Charlotte, NC

Art-of-Drones

Reactions
Hello everyone, found this site and wanted to get involved. I have just bought my first drone (Mavic Pro 2) about 4 months ago. Trying to learn as much as possible and this looks like I found the right place. I live in Charlotte, NC and try to fly as much as possible on the weekends. I look forward to meeting active pilots and sharing what I learning in this forum!

Mike

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Art-of-Drones
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Fly away - Post some examples ?

Hello everyone, found this site and wanted to get involved. I have just bought my first drone (Mavic Pro 2) about 4 months ago. Trying to learn as much as possible and this looks like I found the right place. I live in Charlotte, NC and try to fly as much as possible on the weekends. I look forward to meeting active pilots and sharing what I learning in this forum!

Mike
Welcome , I'm near you, about 1 hr north

Welcome to the forum from a fellow NC'er... over in the Blue Ridge Mountains.

Mike

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000