DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member from Colorado

1 to 10 scale how likely is DJI to announce an upgraded Mavic before year end? 10 being very likely.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sdevincenzo

Reactions
Hello from Indian Peaks Wilderness area Rocky Mountains Colorado. (west of Boulder)
I am a long time Heli / Fixed Wing pilot - RC'er. I have recently (after flying a friends Mavic) sold off all my flying machines (Phantom 1 / Phantom 4 / Flamewheel 550 / RC Heli's etc.) and plan to spend the little pile of cash on something new like the Mavic and / or Spark, DJI Goggles and Cry$tal$ky display. I am a bit on the fence about biting the bullet now, (my friend Chaz in NYC just received his "package" today) or waiting for some sign from the DJI gods that an upgrade is in the pipe. Really like this group and hope to learn / pass on fun things pertaining to "the hobby" Thanks for reading my post...
Sal DeVincenzo

Reactions: Advexure
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: sdevincenzo
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Reactions: sdevincenzo
Hello from Indian Peaks Wilderness area Rocky Mountains Colorado. (west of Boulder)
I am a long time Heli / Fixed Wing pilot - RC'er. I have recently (after flying a friends Mavic) sold off all my flying machines (Phantom 1 / Phantom 4 / Flamewheel 550 / RC Heli's etc.) and plan to spend the little pile of cash on something new like the Mavic and / or Spark, DJI Goggles and Cry$tal$ky display. I am a bit on the fence about biting the bullet now, (my friend Chaz in NYC just received his "package" today) or waiting for some sign from the DJI gods that an upgrade is in the pipe. Really like this group and hope to learn / pass on fun things pertaining to "the hobby" Thanks for reading my post...
Sal DeVincenzo
Howdy from Wyoming sdevincenzo, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots, @sdevincenzo. We've got a great community here and look forward to your contributions. If our team can be of any assistance to you just give us a shout. See you around the forum. ;)

Welcome. I look forward to seeing beautiful pictures in the future. We just returned home two days ago from doing some flying somewhat near you in the Crescent Mountain area. Such a great place to fly with beautiful scenery all around but you probably already know that. :)

Enjoy whatever you end up buying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stormsignal