DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Member Greater Boston Area

welcome to the forum,you will find if you download the manual and read it several times and then practice flying in a wide clear space, that the stick movements will soon become second nature to you
if you go on the web, i am sure that there could be some sort of sticker set for your RC

welcome to the forum,you will find if you download the manual and read it several times and then practice flying in a wide clear space, that the stick movements will soon become second nature to you
if you go on the web, i am sure that there could be some sort of sticker set for your RC

I'm sure with adequate practice...I can't find any on the internet except for the Phantom...

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

HERE is a place that states Thanks to our advanced software and technology, we have the ability to print as little or as many custom decals as you'd like.
I have never used them and don't know anything about them except that popped up in a Google search.
Good luck

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Remember that you can’t fly with any degree of comfort until the controls are second nature.
Practice in a wide open flat area until your comfortable.
Also recommend reading the full 60 plus page online only DJI manual for your drone... get it here along with other useful stuff:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Thomas B
Just bought my first drone, a new Mavic Pro Platinum...was wondering if anybody knew whether I could get some controller function labels/decals to stick on the controller, especially for stick movements...thanks in advance...

IMHO your best bet is to find an open place, empty football field, etc. Go fly your drone at a low (10’-20’) altitude fairly slowly and practice Changing direction, slipping sideways, backing up, etc. Do this slow at first and then test acceleration only when you’re genuinely confident. STAY AWAY from goal posts, soccer nets, light poles etc. ?. Bottom line is practice, practice, practice in a safe environment. I know these things from some bad experiences. It’s like learning to drive again. Be patient and you will be rewarded for your time.

Welcome to the forum. IWhen I started out, I used a label printer and once confidence and practice lit in, I removed them. You will find all sorts of support and suggestions. Enjoy your flying. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Reactions: Thomas B and Dedal
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReDRuM702