DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member in Milton Keynes, UK

I'll give you this one, you have only been a member for a short period (1-day…) and you are a Brit so you are not really familiar with the various states in the United States, but Maine was one of the original 13 colonies and I would hope that when you studied history; that war, our war of independence, the one we Yanks call the "Revolutionary War" was one England lost… Perhaps the English History books call that one the "War of Insurrection…" L 😁 L . . .

However, all kidding aside, if you look on the left side of the screen, under the member's Avatar, you will see, Location. @Laborous listed "Maine"; while you listed "England…" If you click on the location of any member account, Google Maps bring up that location, unless the member is fooling around with an unknown location as a joke… Some members prefer to maintain some measure of anonymity ❓ :cool: ⁉️
Wow I completely missed he wasn't the OP, tell now.

Rod ..

Wow I completely missed he wasn't the OP, tell now.
Oh, @Deleted member 177263 and I have been writing back and forth a couple of times already.. Even though he has been a member only one-day, he's posted over 30-messages and I've responded to several of them, so I kind of felt I could pull his leg a bit…

Last edited by a moderator:
you are a Brit so you are not really familiar with the various states in the United States, but Maine was one of the original 13 colonies
I'd had a few whisky's buddy & with all the acronyms flying around these days wasn't meaning to be seen as a PITA...

I'd had a few whisky's buddy & with all the acronyms flying around these days wasn't meaning to be seen as a PITA...
PITA, I didn't know what that meant so I took a shot of Cinnamon Whisky.
OK, but I'm that guy. :rolleyes: 👌

Rod ..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown