DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member! This is my first edit with MA using DaVinci Resolve!

Oregon coast shots using my Mavic Air, little bit of color grading and saturation adjustments using Davinici. I'm pretty happy with the results but I would love some feedback! Thanks y'all!
Wonderful scenery, great film!
I loved the composition of the shots, and the way the camera moved was especially well done. Color and contrast beautiful. There were one or two transitions between shots that fell a bit awkward with the music though, that is the only “remarks” I could find! Thumbswayup

Reactions: Photobyharvey
Thumbswayup Very nice.. excellent work.

Oregon coast shots using my Mavic Air, little bit of color grading and saturation adjustments using Davinici. I'm pretty happy with the results but I would love some feedback! Thanks y'all!
Quite nice! If I am nitpicking I also think a couple of the transitions could have been longer to make the flow smoother.
But really, very very nice.

Nice Video, Motion smooth and makes the scenery enjoyable to watch.

You mentioned you used DaVinci Resolve to post process the video. Have you used that software before? About how much time did you spend post processing the video?

Nice Video, Motion smooth and makes the scenery enjoyable to watch.

You mentioned you used DaVinci Resolve to post process the video. Have you used that software before? About how much time did you spend post processing the video?
Thank you!
It was my first time using Davinci (free version), and it took me about an hour to learn the basics of how to use the software from YouTube tutorials. Then it took me about another 2 hours to color grade, trim, and stitch the clips together with music. Its pretty user friendly once you get the hang of it.

Reactions: joejaxvic123
Thanks for reply. Was wondering how steep the learning curve was on DaVinci software might be. It looked very capable. Sometimes that equates to "Hard to Learn" if your not doing it as a profession

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro