DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello all from metro Kansas City, MO. New member, Part 107 cert, retired air traffic controller 33 years, Traffic Management Coordinator the last 12. Guess I couldn’t bear to leave FAA rules and regs behind!
I’ve been flying about 3 yrs, got a job taking photos/videos for an asphalt company last year using their Mavic Air. I just had to get my own Mavic Air 2 for this year, wish the weather would cooperate. I’m looking forward to learning from and participating in the forums here.
Welcome to the forum from ?? Enjoy mate

Hello all from metro Kansas City, MO. New member, Part 107 cert, retired air traffic controller 33 years, Traffic Management Coordinator the last 12. Guess I couldn’t bear to leave FAA rules and regs behind!
I’ve been flying about 3 yrs, got a job taking photos/videos for an asphalt company last year using their Mavic Air. I just had to get my own Mavic Air 2 for this year, wish the weather would cooperate. I’m looking forward to learning from and participating in the forums here.
Welcome to the forum. I sympathise about the weather. Although it's middle of summer here the wind won’t play ball. Enjoy the flying when you can get it in.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu