DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mini 2 not so new

Dubya

Reactions
So my new Mini 2 arrived today. Ordered from an online large vendor ( not the bay). My first clue was the box was not covered in plastic wrap. Then I took the prop strap off and one of the arms was broken off at the pivot point. Then I noticed that there were only 2 batteries in the Fly More kit. I'm really disappointed as this appears to be one that was sent back and sent to me as new. It is going back and I'll be using another source for the next one.

Sorry for the rant, I'm P' O' ed

So my new Mini 2 arrived today. Ordered from an online large vendor ( not the bay). My first clue was the box was not covered in plastic wrap. Then I took the prop strap off and one of the arms was broken off at the pivot point. Then I noticed that there were only 2 batteries in the Fly More kit. I'm really disappointed as this appears to be one that was sent back and sent to me as new. It is going back and I'll be using another source for the next one.

Sorry for the rant, I'm P' O' ed

Nothing worse than looking forward to something for it to go sideways, hope you get it sorted

Rant away, sounds like the seller messed up and didn't check what the previous buyer had sent back.
Photography it all, including postage labels and serial numbers before you pack it for return.

Why not post the name of the vendor and save us from the same fate?

I bought a Certified Refurbished” Mini 2. Looked brand new with the box plastic wrapped. Works flawlessly. Came with all the warranties. DJI also offers the DJI Care Service if you want it.

I’ve seen several stories like this in Amazon reviews…. You really have to be careful who you order from these days, if you have a kid in college or your a veteran then I recommend Apple, it’s probably hard to beat the price on Dji stuff through them, unfortunately they only are selling the mini2 and Air2, they don’t have the air2s

its a straight 10% off

The Mini 2 was ordered from Amazon as a new unit. My guess is that someone received this one, broke one of the arms and kept one of the batteries. Then boxed it up and returned it to Amazon. I have requested a refund and will return.

Thanks for the heads up on Apple discount for Veterans.

Reactions: Artemis
The Mini 2 was ordered from Amazon as a new unit. My guess is that someone received this one, broke one of the arms and kept one of the batteries. Then boxed it up and returned it to Amazon. I have requested a refund and will return.

Thanks for the heads up on Apple discount for Veterans.
You have to get verified through a third party but after that veterans have their own online Apple store, the discount does not apply at the brick and mortar stores though… have to got to vet store

Mate, not a pleasant way to start your droning experience, I hope you get it resolved soon, and don’t let it stop you from getting another drone.
Regards

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer