DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mini 3 Price Leak

Now if someone could just leak R/C compatibility...

Man. Its pricey! Whatever happened to MM1 MM2 prices?

Reactions: Wreckhunter
Air 2s looking more likely an option for me. We will see what happens though and previous comments from @test2000Anafi have me hopeful.
If I rely on his comments I'd be selling my A2S and mini 2, as the Mini 3 will be the mostest, awesomest, military recon fire and rescue movie filming ISS inspecting supercalifragilisticexpialidocious drone from any aircraft manufacturer ehhhhhhvaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

Better than anything Lockheed-Martin has conceived of. Or Boeing; Airbus; The French.

I can't sit still, the anticipation is killing me!

If that's supposed to be a screen print from a "European Store" they have some pricing issues. Look at the FMC price. Also check "drone and battery" vs. "Pro w/RC" price deltas don't seem logical. Actually, it all looks like some web sites imagination and clickbait from whoever created that list. I'm just skeptical I guess. :)

Air 2s looking more likely an option for me. We will see what happens though and previous comments from @test2000Anafi have me hopeful.
Frankly, I'm still on an Air2, and I still consider it the best deal in spite of the 2s having better camera. The lack of hdr, fake 48mpx and its shorter endurance makes the 2s a no-deal for me. So I guess I'm not inclined to go mini3 as long as the A2 provides what I need.

Only thing that would move me towards a new photo drone would be longer flight time, better night capabilities, and a higher wind rating at the same ~500g package as an air 2(s). Range/endurance being the most important factor.

Reactions: Rchawks
Then we stop buying and force them to go down.
It's a drone, not something we need to live, nor new products are such gamechangers that we need to go have the latest all the time.

Then we stop buying and force them to go down.
It's a drone, not something we need to live, nor new products are such gamechangers that we need to go have the latest all the time.
That would be an idea,the companies would probably go out of business due to lack of sales,kinda seems in a way
like a no win situation.

For me as I flew only with Anafi, I was used to flying against 35km/hour winds while hyperlapsing beautiful cloud formations, tiled up about 40%.

When flying a coworkers Air2S in MUCH lesser winds, when I even tried as much as fly forward the gimbal would straight tilt down, killing the shot nor my ability to record any cloud formation.

Mini 3 pro will correct this.
It will again allow me to create shots that not even Air2S nor Mavic 3, COMBINED, would ever be able to take.

This will open up entire new perspectives for DJI-only flyers, which is 99% procent of the market probably lol.

No matter how good Ai2S is, I would never trade my Anafi for it, as it would mess with most compositions

That would be an idea,the companies would probably go out of business due to lack of sales,kinda seems in a way
like a no win situation.
You overestimate their fragility. Companies like dji are much more robust than you think.
The M3 was a failure and they are still there.
AMD went for a decade or so at a loss after intel released their core-based cpus and are still there. Same can be said for many more. Remember the galaxy note 7 blunder? The explodey phones by samsung? Mass recall and billions lost, and they are still there.

If the buyer stops buying they will just drop prices and sell them at a lower profit.

If I rely on his comments I'd be selling my A2S and mini 2, as the Mini 3 will be the mostest, awesomest, military recon fire and rescue movie filming ISS inspecting supercalifragilisticexpialidocious drone from any aircraft manufacturer ehhhhhhvaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

Better than anything Lockheed-Martin has conceived of. Or Boeing; Airbus; The French.

I can't sit still, the anticipation is killing me!

True lol 😂 we’ll see

And so was born the DJI Apollo, their first space drone so you can go to the moon while sitting on your livingroom. Imagine doing FPV around the apollo landing struts? Or a powerloop around the hubble telescope?

I can see spacefencing on the dji fly app coming...

Because why do small steps when you can just giant leap?

Reactions: EpicFlight
Hahahaha

... maybe because i'm a dude who likes doing crazy stuff mid-air (?

Srsly, companies do lower prices when they see sufficient pushback from customers. They'd rather sell more at a lower margin than not sell at all/go slow.

Reactions: EpicFlight
View attachment 146976
Another leak of the prices. This time from a European store. This basically confirms we’re only getting one model which is the pro
I'm not up on current exchange rates...what does that translate to in USD?

Also, does the base model price quoted here include any kind of controller at all?

This pricing seems to look a bit less mini by the day...

MM

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman