DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mini owner from the UK

Kneller

Reactions
Hey guys, I'm Josh, 30 from the UK (Essex to be precise).

I'm a photographer but wanting to get some more perspectives and get in to video a bit more, so I've recently bought myself a Mavic Mini with the Fly More kit. I've had a few small chances to fly whilst on my daily exercise in the current climate, fingers crossed I'll be able to get out flying properly soon!

Anyway, thought I'd introduce myself and hope to be spending a lot more time here.

Stay safe all!

Josh

Attachments

• 2020_0502_14473100.jpg
    7.3 MB · Views: 12
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi, Kneller! Welcome to our Forum
from a North Texas M2P driver! You'll find lots of fellow Mini pilots from the UK and elsewhere in the world on this forum to help you progress as a pilot and cinematographer.

One of my flying buddies just bought a Mini, which he enjoys flying more than his P4P or his M2P!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MM and have many fun flights. You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to your view of the world.

I'm a photographer but wanting to get some more perspectives and get in to video a bit more, so I've recently bought myself a Mavic Mini with the Fly More kit. I've had a few small chances to fly whilst on my daily exercise in the current climate, fingers crossed I'll be able to get out flying properly soon!

Anyway, thought I'd introduce myself and hope to be spending a lot more time here.

Stay safe all!

Josh
Welcome to the forum from across "The Pond"! Safe flying!

Stay safe all!

Josh
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Stay safe all!

Josh
Welcome Josh

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR