DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New mini-planet

so there isnt an option within the mavic software itself?
Yes. I think that with the latest FW there is the pano mode and you don't have to use third parties applications to do the stitching. But for what I have read results are not the same. I don't use it because I am stil in the .400 FW .

@phantomi would it be asking for too much for you to consider publishing a tutorial? (either here or youtube) In the past, you have to shoot 360 and the change coordinates to polar to get the mini-planet. You shot is just SPECTACULAR!

Simplest is to shoot with the go app there is an automatic 360pano mode under photo options, then when done you hit the play button and the app auto stitches. Then hit save and it will save the pano file to your phone/tablet. You can also use this saved file in an app like Theta or RollWorld to make a better 360 image or Microsoft ICE on the PC to make a higher resolution version from the individual files on the mavic memory card.

Simplest is to shoot with the go app there is an automatic 360pano mode under photo options, then when done you hit the play button and the app auto stitches. Then hit save and it will save the pano file to your phone/tablet. You can also use this saved file in an app like Theta or RollWorld to make a better 360 image or Microsoft ICE on the PC to make a higher resolution version from the individual files on the mavic memory card.

Yes, it is really very simple. I use the ICE app like you state. I personally use the pano mode of litchi that takes the necessary pics and then load them to ICE to make the mini planet.

Reactions: frogbmth
The latest DJI GO 4 app has a 360 mode for photos. Shoot a 360 photo and the, with the Mavic landed but on, go to create - photos and you will see a short movie done by the app
You cannot download the movie but you can replicate your phone screen in ypur PC and capture it for later editing
Here is an example

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan