DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MM firmware just out

I did the same thing, it worked for a couple weeks but now it’s back to the same issue
What area of Canada do you live in? There may be a temporary restriction for the roving Snowbirds demonstrations. I haven't flown for a couple of days due to high winds so I don't know if I'm likely to get this back again. I hope not!

I'm seeing rougly 20% increase in range in high interference areas with this update. Can anyone else confirm?
Downloading videos also 20% faster. 2.4-2.5 mb/s to 3.0-3.2
So there might be improved performance on the connection side.

Problem ...gimbal doesn't stay totally down at 90 degrees. After some seconds in moves some degrees up again

Downloading videos also 20% faster. 2.4-2.5 mb/s to 3.0-3.2
So there might be improved performance on the connection side.
I cannot comment about the range but regarding the video downloading speed from the AC I did see an improvement. Previously it was around 3 to 4 Mbps and now it can go up to 5Mbps in my case. I think this was also mentioned in the change log of the new FW.

Problem ...gimbal doesn't stay totally down at 90 degrees. After some seconds in moves some degrees up again
Search on here for "gimbal jump". Its been discussed in a fair bit of detail already. It's not just an issue with the latest firmware, earlier versions all have the same issue. It's partly a hardware limitation and partly a software quirk.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom