DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MM owner...……...1st half decent clip...………….

mike150

Reactions
With lockdown here I can't really go anywhere so I've just been playing at home so this is my best video to date taken in my own field...………………...where its a bit windy most of the time due to the exposure. The editing software is very basic on the MM but I'm totally new to drones and editing so it will do for now :)

That's a ( Mod Removed Lamguage)of a field you've got, I wouldn't like to cut your grass!

I liked the pun in the title!

The video didn't quite look in focus. Did you remember to focus it? Other than that not a bad start. One of the things I love about the Mini is it's so small that it fits through gaps. It's great for exciting shots through trees etc. One to practice once you get better precision with your movements.

Anyway enjoy flying, I'd say you're lucky that although you're in lockdown at least you've got some space to fly in guilt free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mike150
Thumbs down to that one you spent more time talking about how great you are on the subject at hand.

Hi Mike....the above comment was unkind and better left alone.
I reckon in time and with constructive advice from the forum, you will have some lovely landscape shots to share from your part of the world.
I thought you were "out 'standing' in your field" LOL
Take care mate and stay safe....from Down Under

Hi Mike....the above comment was unkind and better left alone.
I reckon in time and with constructive advice from the forum, you will have some lovely landscape shots to share from your part of the world.
I thought you were "out 'standing' in your field" LOL
Take care mate and stay safe....from Down Under
Thanks.

I'm confused as I only see it as humour.

It's my field and I'm an expert in it as at that moment I was the most intelligent life form in it.

I'm not great at the flying, editing or techniques.......... Maybe I never will be ?

Thanks.

I'm confused as I only see it as humour.

It's my field and I'm an expert in it as at that moment I was the most intelligent life form in it.

I'm not great at the flying, editing or techniques.......... Maybe I never will be ?

All good mate I get it.
You will arise to great heights!!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arm1