DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MPP Just Arrived

PlatinumPilot

Reactions
My Mavic Pro Platinum arrived a couple of hours ago. What a beauty! Charging up the batteries and controller as I type. Looking forward to giving her a twirl. :)

Reactions: ToddR
My Mavic Pro Platinum arrived a couple of hours ago. What a beauty! Charging up the batteries and controller as I type. Looking forward to giving her a twirl. :)
If it is your first drone of this type, fly in beginner mode a few days. Don't be overcautious. Don't fly indoors. Be careful. Be sure you've seen many of the YouTube videos and read the manuals for the drone and the app. Congratulations!!! I fly at least twice a day in my rural area. Great hobby.

If it is your first drone of this type, fly in beginner mode a few days. Don't be overcautious. Don't fly indoors. Be careful. Be sure you've seen many of the YouTube videos and read the manuals for the drone and the app. Congratulations!!! I fly at least twice a day in my rural area. Great hobby.

Thanks for touching base. Actually, I learned how to fly on the Inspire 1. It has been a while since I've flown, so I'll start out slow until I get back in the groove. While waiting for it to arrive, I did read the manual and watch more videos than I can count about the MP and MPP. Interestingly enough, I do have a few butterflies in the stomach--excited to get back in the air. :D

You live in a rural area. Wow, do I envy you! The only "rural area" in South Florida is the Everglades, and that's off limits as a National Park. :( I've been searching Google maps to find some "open spaces" without any airports, heliports, seaplane bases, or AF bases. I will be flying strictly as a 336er, purely pleasure. :cool:

Congrats, just took command of mine on Wed and out today doing some initial flights. Really impressed with the amount of noise reduction as compared to my previous P4. I could always hear the P4 before I saw it, today...just the opposite.

Congrats, just took command of mine on Wed and out today doing some initial flights. Really impressed with the amount of noise reduction as compared to my previous P4. I could always hear the P4 before I saw it, today...just the opposite.

Fantastic! People shouldn't be allowed to have this much fun.

Enjoy and fly responsibly. :cool:

Reactions: ToddR
Thanks for touching base. Actually, I learned how to fly on the Inspire 1. It has been a while since I've flown, so I'll start out slow until I get back in the groove. While waiting for it to arrive, I did read the manual and watch more videos than I can count about the MP and MPP. Interestingly enough, I do have a few butterflies in the stomach--excited to get back in the air. :D

You live in a rural area. Wow, do I envy you! The only "rural area" in South Florida is the Everglades, and that's off limits as a National Park. :( I've been searching Google maps to find some "open spaces" without any airports, heliports, seaplane bases, or AF bases. I will be flying strictly as a 336er, purely pleasure. :cool:

You also have the Redlands

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King