DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MPP user

monty.roman

Reactions
Hello everybody!
I came here from Mavic Air section of this forum as I decided to let go of my MA and got a brand new MPP combo about two months ago.

I've been a bit skeptical at first, especially about stills RAW output but I couldn't be more wrong. RAW files from MPP are much less noisy than MA (which is sadly known for its low exposure noise) and more detailed.
Not going to describe other good things (we all know), just sharing my thoughts.

It might sound like a bad idea switching to 3 year old model instead of new Mavic Air 2 but I definitely wanted something reliable and proven.

Here are some of my first quick shots taken with MPP.G00.jpg
G08.jpg
G11.jpgDJI_0282-G - Copy.jpg
DJI_0802-HDR - Copy.jpg
DJI_0843-HDR - Copy.jpgDJI_0508-G - Copy.jpg

Hello everybody!
I came here from Mavic Air section of this forum as I decided to let go of my MA and got a brand new MPP combo about two months ago.

I've been a bit skeptical at first, especially about stills RAW output but I couldn't be more wrong. RAW files from MPP are much less noisy than MA (which is sadly known for its low exposure noise) and more detailed.
Not going to describe other good things (we all know), just sharing my thoughts.

It might sound like a bad idea switching to 3 year old model instead of new Mavic Air 2 but I definitely wanted something reliable and proven.

Here are some of my first quick shots taken with MPP.View attachment 108462
View attachment 108463
View attachment 108464View attachment 108465
View attachment 108466
View attachment 108467View attachment 108468

Beautiful pics. Good choice [emoji106] with the platinum. It will never let you down.

Reactions: Hauptmann
Your link offers nothing you speak about. Again I leave you with this. ??????????

It speaks to everything I said, you just didn't bother to read did you?

Here I'll spoon feed it:

OBJECTIVE SUMMARY

The purpose of this project is to liberate DJI aircraft from the limitations imposed by DJI. DJI Super-Patcher allows new features/abilities, unlocks arbutrary limitations, and allows DJI aircraft to be customized far beyond what is allowed by the factory firmware.

Super-Patcher works differently than other methods for unlocking firmware. It is not a modification that mixes old firmware with new firmware. Super-Patcher patches the flight controller module that is already installed on your aircraft. This ability to patch the actual firmware itself means that new capabilities are unlocked. Super-Patcher has been tested and verified. You can trust that it has been proven but you still use at your own risk.

While Super-Patcher removes the default altitude and GeoZone limitations, that does not mean it is safe or legal to do so in your area without proper authorization. DJI Super-Patcher is meant to allow responsible pilots with the correct authorization to fly in areas and to heights that DJI does not offer a reasonable method or any method at all to unlock. It is solely the responsibility of the pilot to ensure local laws and regulations are adhered to and to fly safely just like with any other aircraft.

PLEASE FLY RESPONSIBLY!

Super-Patcher has been designed to be used by the average joe and much of the design and development has been to make the process as easy as possible. It only requires very basic computer skills, such as clicking buttons and navigating to a folder using the file explorer. Super-Patcher is a batch script that runs natively on all Windows 10 PCs and all dependancies are downloaded automatically by the program. No prior set up is required. Super-Patcher is interactive and walks the user through step-by-step dynamically based on user selections. It doesn't get much easier than this.

thanks for the info about the SuperPatcher, but I have another tool created by one of our CZ/SK drone community members for modding it including Galileo sats, NFZ unlock, height limit bypass, forced FCC boost and other things.

I dloaded the package and will read all docs first before i patch anything. Thx. for the info.

thanks for the info about the SuperPatcher, but I have another tool created by one of our CZ/SK drone community members for modding it including Galileo sats, NFZ unlock, height limit bypass, forced FCC boost and other things.

Can you reveal the name of this tool and where to try it (if you want answer in private), thank you

Wow, incredible shots man... how do you edit them, do you use Luts and if so what ones.
yup I am a owner of the MPP well, can you share what camera settings etc you are using? and what did you use to edit the pics?

yup I am a owner of the MPP well, can you share what camera settings etc you are using? and what did you use to edit the pics?
I'm using manual settings with ISO fixed on 100 and WB+exposure time adjusted accordingly to light conditions. In difficult light, I usually take multi-exposure shot (AEB) and merge them to achieve higher dynamic range in the final picture). Everything done in Adobe Lightroom.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98