DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new(noob) pilot checkin in Victorville CA

Tekniqs

Reactions
Have a used mavic pro coming in sometime next week. Absolute first drone so I will be doing a lot of reading and youtube watching to soak in as much info as I can prior to flying it for the first time at the local football field lol.

First order though is to buy an external phone mount since I don't want to have to take my s8+ out of the case every time I want to fly. I see the polar pro is recommended on here so I'll most likely spring for that.

Anyone want to be Maverick to my Cougar? (Just stay on my wing. I'll take you all the way in.)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Have a used mavic pro coming in sometime next week. Absolute first drone so I will be doing a lot of reading and youtube watching to soak in as much info as I can prior to flying it for the first time at the local football field lol.

First order though is to buy an external phone mount since I don't want to have to take my s8+ out of the case every time I want to fly. I see the polar pro is recommended on here so I'll most likely spring for that.

Anyone want to be Maverick to my Cougar? (Just stay on my wing. I'll take you all the way in.)
Howdy from Wyoming Tekniqs, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d