DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New or refurbished?

Janosh219

Reactions
I used DJI Care Refresh because the repair costs including shipping were more expensive than a replacement device. I shipped my M2P to DJI on September 6 without battery and propellers. On September 23, I got an M2P back. It was in a completely sealed original box again without battery but with new propellers. It looks like it was brand new, there was nowhere even a small scratch, but what surprised me was that the production date was 20 August 2020. This could indicate a refurbished device, or don't you think so?

check the registration number apparently there is an R in it which indicates a refurbished ,model ,but in any case even if it is a refurb unit then it would be as good as a new unit once it was repaired

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Why would that date indicate refurb?
My original M2p had production date november 2019. I bought it in July 2020. New M2P has production date August 20, 2020. I received it on September 23, 2020. This period is so short that I thought it was refurbished here in Holland.
check the registration number apparently there is an R in it which indicates a refurbished ,model ,but in any case even if it is a refurb unit then it would be as good as a new unit once it was repaired
There is no R in the registration number.

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851